Política de cookies
What is a cookie?
The NAI and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) offer opt-out tools to assist you in managing your cookie choices. For more information about these tools please visit:
Setting up your browser
You can delete all cookies by using your browser settings.
The setting of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
- Click the access Menu button and then choose "Options"
- Choose "Privacy & Security"
- Set the History Section on "Use custom settings for History"
- Uncheck the box "Accept cookies from websites". All changes you have made will be automatically saved
» Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-7
- Select the Tool button, then Internet Options.
- Select Privacy Tab, then under Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow cookies, then click on OK.
» Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Click on "Settings".
- At the bottom, click on "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security," click on "Content settings".
- Click on "Cookies".
- Turn "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" on or off.
- Select OK.
- Click on "Settings" > "Safari" > "Privacy" > "Cookies and website data"
- Then select "always block cookies".
Downloading a browser add-on for Google Analytics deactivation
If you do not wish to transmit information to Google Analytics, he/she can download and install the module accessible via the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This module is compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Firefox and Opera.